1. If an appointment must be changed, 24 hours notice is required so that the practitioner may service others in need of your time. Please let the Reception know and changes will be made accordingly. For Chiropractic care, it is recommended that all missed appointments be made up later in the same day or within 7 days to prevent loss of spinal correction.
2. “NO SHOW” appointments are subject to be charged 50% of the 2. appointment fee (varies by practitioner or service). If remembering appointments is difficult for you, please request a complimentary reminder call, text, or email. If you are late, your appointment may be delayed or rescheduled.
3. Payment is due at the time of the office visit unless a previous financial arrangement has been made. Please let us know if you wish to pay by cash, debit or credit card (visa or Mastercard accepted). Receipts will be issued at the time of the visit, monthly or annually.
4. Refund Policies: Any unused prepaid visit fees will be refunded promptly (depends on your bank) upon request or may remain as a credit towards future visits if you wish. You may decide at any time not to continue your pre-existing prepayment billing arrangement, subject to payment of visits that have already occurred, without financial penalty.
5. Custom-made orthotics orders are subject to a AED150.00 non-refundable deposit fee. You have a required 30 day break-in period, after which you are entitled to a modification or full refund if you are not fully satisfied with your orthotics. All orthotics are covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty on materials.
6. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.