1. Your appointments are important to us. We understand that sometimes appointment changes are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24-hours notice for cancellations or rescheduling of appointments so that the practitioner may serve others in need of your allocated time.
Please understand that when you forget, cancel, or change your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and patients on our waitlist miss the opportunity to receive services. Kindly inform the reception regarding the changes to be made.
It is recommended to book your missed appointment on the same day or within 3 days to prevent loss of spinal correction.
2. Patients who do not show up for their appointment will result in a charge equal to 50% of the appointment fee (varies by practitioner or service). If you would like to be reminded prior to your appointment kindly request a reminder call, text, or email. If there is a delay, please call the clinic to ensure there is enough time to accommodate your appointment.
3. Payment is due at the time of visit unless a previous financial arrangement was made. Please let us know if you wish to pay by cash, debit, or credit card (Visa or Mastercard accepted). Receipts will be issued electronically at the time of visit, monthly or annually.
4. Refund Policy: Any unused prepaid visit fees will be refunded upon request (depending on your bank) or may remain as credit for any future visits.
5. Custom-made orthotics are subject to a non-refundable deposit fee of 150.00 AED. There will be a 30-day break-in period, during which you are entitled to modify or get a full refund if you are not satisfied with your orthotics. All orthotics are covered by a 1-year manufacturer warranty on materials.
6. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.